Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Updated by user May 30, 2023

Пока не как, не могу свезатся уже неделю. Ищу в интернете контакт куда отправит жалобу. Компания наверно умышлено скрывает свои премые контакты.

Original review posted by user May 30, 2023

Hello. My name is Michael Vaserman, your company flew from Tel Aviv to Vienna FR 7292(ref number: CDB5RV ).

The plane was late for more than 2 hours with a departure. I had the next flight to Varna. But even for being late, my plane flew from Vienna to Varna without me, through no fault of mine. I bought two tickets on the day of departure from Tel Aviv to Vienna and from Vienna to Varna.

I was sure that everything would be on schedule as written on the website. I would not be late for the Vienna - Varna flight if your plane arrived on schedule from Tel Aviv, as it was written on the site and I bought 2 tickets at once, one from your company and the next from wizzair. I also want to say about the bad attitude from the side of the board attendant who did not want to give her name and was not visible on the plastic card. Sitting in a closed plane, the plane had not yet flown, but stood in the parking lot at Ben Gurion Airport (Tel Aviv) for 2 hours, not by my mistake, I asked for water to drink medicine, my blood pressure rose due to the fact that I realized that I did not have time for the flight Vienna - Varna.

I was refused in a very erotic way. They said water is not free and you have to buy it. I want to ask you in such a case, what do you have to provide me by law?

I need to get to Varna and preferably quickly. Who will cover the additional costs.

Ryanair Pros: не нашел плюсы.

Ryanair Cons: Не обоснованая задержка рейса, Опоздал на другой полет, Грубый бортовой персонал не профисиональна подготовка.

Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District 62, Israel

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Ryanair Reviews