Ryanair Phone Numbers and Emails

sustainability@ryanair.com
Sustainability
dpo@ryanair.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Ryanair Customer Service Overview

• Ryanair Customer Service is rated at 1.7 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    81% phone 19% email
  • The best phone number to call Ryanair is 35312555213. 33% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 64% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 35312555212.

• The average hold time is from 5 to 10 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday.

• Be prepared for the call as Ryanair may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or order id.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Ryanair Customer Service?

How to Contact Ryanair Customer Service?

Ryanair phone number is +3-531-255-5212. Call this line to get in touch with the customer care team and get general information about the company and its services. This is the line for international callers. If you are calling from Ireland, please dial +3-531-691-7177. For callers from the UK, the number to dial is +44-113-868-4151. Contacting the company via phone is the fastest and most effective way to reach out to the Ryanair customer support team and learn more about cheap car hire, available gift cards, travel updates, flights, and many more.

To contact the company in writing, send your email to customerqueries@ryanair.com. Ryanair email for online dispute resolution is odr@ryanair.com. If you are experiencing issues with the company's Android app, send your inquiry to androidapp@ryanair.com. If you have inquiries about privacy policy and would like to contact the legal department, drop an email to dpo@ryanair.com.

Ryanair is an Irish company headquartered in Dublin. Ryanair address is Airside Business Park, Swords, Dublin, Ireland. If you need to contact the company via regular mail, please send your letters and other correspondence to this address. Besides its main office, Ryanair has offices all over the world including Spain, UK, Italy, Poland, Germany, and Portugal.

Ryanair customer support department provides assistance by phone Monday through Friday from 7 am to 7 pm CET; from 10 am to 7 pm CET on Saturday and from 11 am to 7 pm CET on Sunday,
Support via Twitter is provided Monday through Friday from 7 am to 7 pm CET and from 9 am to 6 pm on weekends.

Ryanair live chat is available to registered users. Please note that to proceed with the chat, you need to allow cookies at first. As an alternative to the live chat, customers can also speak to a live company representative via phone, send an inquiry via email, or get in touch with the support team via social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.

PissedConsumer Club

P.O. Box 11451

Swords

Co. Dublin, Ireland

Ryanair UK

Enterprise House, 2nd Fl.

Bassingbourn Rd., CM24 1QW

1.7 / 5
Poor
vincent m Vro
Dispute

I just want someone to call me about my claim I paid good money for a good holiday and it was ruined by my case going to the wrong airport that is not my fault it took 3 days to be delivered not my fault I had to buy more clothes for me and my partner this meant we couldn't do all the things we went to ibiza for iam totally sickened that we work so hard to save up money for a holiday and some person puts our case on the wrong plane it's over a month ago now and I've heard nothing my next step will be to write to a news paper and show the country what's happened iam raging

Linda b Igq
Change flights

I tried to change my return flight two days ago, but it still hasn't been changed. My booking included Flexi Plus, for which I paid extra! It's a complete waste of money.

Guest-5950449
Can't book flight
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I went to book 2 flights and the website crashed and only booked 1 and I called Ryanair customer service they guy that answered was very rude and ignorant and would not do anything to help I will never use Ryanair again after this customer service is very poor

Guest-5949386
Paking

They are incompetent . Id booked parking with them for stanstead and recieved no confirmation of where it was.

Couldnt tell me so had to book direct with stanstead paying double. Spoke to so many advisors all giving me different and sometimes wrong numbers to call.

One even gave me a coach number. Never book with them

How Good is Ryanair's Customer Service?

Ayansh Fsc
Ayansh Fsc
Feels Disappointed | Jul 21, 2024

Still waiting for a response to my complaint

Ousmane Zqp
Ousmane Zqp
Feels Disappointed | Jul 17, 2024

I still do not know how to cancel

Orianna Rrh
Orianna Rrh
Feels Disappointed | Jul 16, 2024

Impossible to talk to anyone,unless it benefits them.I've tried to contact them for 2 days and its all automated messages from them.Absolutely terrible customer service.I don't know how they get away with this.Disgraceful....

Marycruz Tde
Marycruz Tde
Feels Satisfied | Jul 16, 2024

FAST SERVICE

Glendon Dzf
Glendon Dzf
Feels Disappointed | Jul 11, 2024

What service?? I tried telephoning all help lines - only to be responded with an automated message. No actual person to speak with me.
My problem is still UNRESOLVED!
I am frustrated and truly 'pissed off'.

Railey Ged
Railey Ged
Feels Satisfied | Jul 11, 2024

I had a nice chat with the girl i.hope she will retafi my problem

Summary of Ryanair Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ryanair?

Request for Information Question:

• “Difficulty checking in”
  • “I have been told that I booked flights through a third party and have needs to go through a verification process. That is not right. I booked through the Ryanair app. This has happened to me before and I am angry about it!”
  • “Important questions”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To change a flight”
  • “Change flights”
  • “Changing my daughter's age”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Refund of fee”
  • “Refund query”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Forget ticket”
  • “My booking isnt working”
  • “Booking problems”

Account Question:

• “My account”
  • “Unable to verify account”
  • “Forgot passport”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Airport charges in self check in”
  • “Over charged”
  • “Payments”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card transaction being declined”
  • “Can not do transit in uk, only european card”
  • “Problem with gift card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My teens are over age I need to get them changed to adults”
  • “Non delivery of a gift card”
  • “Booked wrong size bag”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Website”
  • “Can't fill in country of origin uk to book on website”

Staff Question:

• “No staff members in the airport to help us”
  • “Very disappointed with your service ,asked a simple question couldn’t assist at all . There are lots of places to improve including customer satisfaction”
  • “Customer service”

Employment Question:

• “Job interview follow up”
  • “I want to lodge a complaint for flight, BW4Q3H.and TJIFPM.. I booked these flights and discovered they were the wrong dates. Called Ryainair to change the flight dates. The assistant changed the BW4Q3H and left the TJIFPM AS WAS. I called back reques”
  • “Jobs”

2.3
Vueling Airline
1056 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Ryanair? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup