Ryanair Phone Numbers and Emails

sustainability@ryanair.com
Sustainability
dpo@ryanair.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Ryanair Customer Service Overview

• Ryanair Customer Service is rated at 1.7 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    74% phone 26% email
  • The best phone number to call Ryanair is 35312555213. 33% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 65% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 35312555212.

• The average hold time is from 3 to 5 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday.

• Be prepared for the call as Ryanair may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or order id.

View full overview ›

P.O. Box 11451

Swords

Co. Dublin, Ireland

Ryanair UK

Enterprise House, 2nd Fl.

Bassingbourn Rd., CM24 1QW

London Stansted Airport

Stansted, United Kingdom

More contact details

Ryanair Customer Service Reviews

1.7 / 5
Poor
Guest-5820140
To recover my son’s passport that dropped out of his pocket on one of your planes
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Shocking! No help whatsoever.

We had to jump through hoops and in the end The Home Office organised emergency paperwork to get my son home.

There is no doubt his passport was left on one of your planes but despite several contacts with your company we got nowhere. We will NEVER fly with Ryanair again.

Kush K Pjp
I had a ticket 16€ but they gave me another ticket in the airport I giving 64,52€ on the spot money from me again.Please give my money refund
5.0

I had a ticket 16 but they gave me another ticket in the airport 64,52 money from me again. Please give me my money refund

maxine h Dtc
Ryanair staff provided misinformation & now cant get money back due to useless Chat bots

@ryanair you are complete robodogs!
Avoid using RyanAir at all costs as they are frauds!
A surprise day trip for my daughters 30th birthday soon became hard work and very stressful caused by Ryanair - from pre booked flights having their times changed before flying to useless chat bots and agents making every communication timely and hard work just so we could have family members continuously be seated next to each other after THEIR flight changes
to the handling of our return flight cancellation (due to a storm) in being given mis information by a member of the Ryanair helpdesk staff at Dublin airport that instead of requesting a refund on our cancelled flight we could instead book a rescheduled flight with them (earliest was 3 days later!!) and still be ok to book any earlier alternative means of transport to return to the UK sooner and to keep all receipts for expenses to allow us to claim back and should any other means of transport be booked, to email Ryanair to cancel the rescheduled flight. and claim a full refund.

Well, After alternative transport was found to get us back to the UK the following day we realised we were not provided with a direct email address to cancel the Ryanair flights and upon arrival back home to the UK the only correspondence through to Ryanair was through the unhelpful website/chat bot & useless agents that kept cutting off the chat to which I would have to keep re-joining a que of over 300 others each time. Agents keep fobbing me off each time, wouldn't cancel our seats on the flight, refunds page says our flight hadn't been cancelled as the rescheduled flight that was under same reference number to the previous cancelled flight which did fly !!!

Their information obviously tells the that the chat bot & agents wouldn't have any trace of a cancelled flight and kept telling us they couldnt see a cancellation to cancel our seats???
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Seems apparent Ryanair are happy to leave you going around on their merry go round on a chat bot system rather than helping to assist and keep future custom in hope that you eventually give up on trying to get your money back - So it now looks like I will have to take this case further than Ryanair
Have to say Ryanair really are the worst airline for shocking customer service and how they scam you out of your money

Arvil Yrj
To change a booking
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Completely useless did not want to know my situation at all.really bad experience.customer disservice more like

How Good is Ryanair's Customer Service?

Jabria Kgu
Jabria Kgu
Feels Disappointed | May 23, 2024

*** , and cost me £9 for a 1 minute call.

Falecia Dqj
Falecia Dqj
Feels Disappointed | May 16, 2024

Not good

Hadasa Lrr
Hadasa Lrr
Feels Disappointed | May 13, 2024

Bought tickets from paris to Mallorca but within 15 hours of purchase had a change of plans and tried to cancel and get refund. After 1 hour of trying and hoping the reports of not being able to cancel/get refund, i quit! Couldn’t for the life of me get to speak to a human being.

Adyn Wsj
Adyn Wsj
Feels Disappointed | May 11, 2024

Could not get through to customer services numbers did not work tried to cancel flight in 24 ?.

Keidy Bwg
Keidy Bwg
Feels Disappointed | May 10, 2024

Trying to contact about taking a wheelchair on holiday as my partner is disabled and got no help at all

Milli Mfb

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ryanair?

Request for Information Question:

• “Passport question”
  • “No show request”
  • “Assistance”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change ticket details from child to adult”
  • “Return flight confirmation”
  • “Change age”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel two reservations due hospital”
  • “My booking has been cancelled”
  • “To rearrange a canceled flight to a different airport as no other flight available s”

Refund Question:

• “Refund query”
  • “I need refund”
  • “For refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Insurance”
  • “Cannot access my boarding pass”
  • “Can't book a flight on website”

Account Question:

• “Email hacking”
  • “Can't open an account.”
  • “I can't log in or check in.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Over charged”
  • “Not accepting payment”
  • “Overcharged £44.99”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card”
  • “Gift cards”
  • “Problem with gift card redemption”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Lost item on plane”
  • “To get the cheapest flight for my sister.The website has frozen.”
  • “I would like to use the credit I have in my wallet but I have not received the 18 digits of my voucher”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Check in issue with the web site”
  • “I couldn't retrieve my booking on the website”

Staff Question:

• “Ride service flight delayed”
  • “Trying to talk to customer service - it does not exist . I have spent 3days trying to get throughI still have not resolved my query - impossible”
  • “Need to get service agent to check me out to make name change in booking”

Employment Question:

• “Because I decided don't fly on flight UW6W2N,because my daughter has Crumlin Hospital med appointment”
  • “Job applications”
  • “Cannot check inDPW2JR”

Other Question:

• “Flights”
  • “Query”
  • “Flight”

About

Summary

Ryanair is Europe's largest low fares airline. The company operates 32 bases and 800+ low fare routes across 26 countries, connecting 146 destinations since 1985. As of May 2009 Ryanair operated a fleet of 190 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 102 new aircraft . Ryanair currently employs a team of more than 6,000 people. The customer service of the company is available at 0818 30 30 30. Company's lines are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 17:45 GMT. If one has problems using the site or needs assistance when booking online and would like to speak to an agent he should call 1550 92 70 30 (at 0.95 per minute).

Ryanair reviews and complaints

2.2
Vueling Airline
1016 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Ryanair? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup